I currently run several workshops a year around my home town in the Wye Valley and I am happy to carry out ring making workshops for four/five adults in peoples homes. In these workshops each person has the opportunity of making their own Sterling Silver ring, to their own design and size, which will be available to take home at the end of the workshop I currently work within 35 miles of Monmouth but can come further with prior agreement.
I am a professional Jeweller with a BA Hons Degree in Jewellery Design and I bring all tools and materials. Although the process requires soldering and some acid, it is a safe process for adults as i carry out all soldering although I would recommend wearing old clothes or a pinny just in case. Please note that all bookings require a £50 deposit per person which is non refundable in the case of cancellation.
Contact Chris Lewis on 01600715055 to discuss further arrangements or chat about all possibilities. A deposit will be required at the time of booking, which is non refundable.
Getting married! How much more romantic can you get than to make your own wedding rings as a couple? This exclusive private workshop is for two. You can make silver or gold rings for each other or for yourselves. The rings will be hallmarked and available within two weeks of your workshop date. Please ring Chris Lewis for details, costs and venues. A deposit is required at time of booking.
Picture of actual rings made in a workshop
Working on a silver ring design
Stamping a design
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all companies and or persons or other entities (“you”) that are attending any workshop (“Workshop”) organised by TheSecret Wardrobe (“we” or “us”). Please ensure you have read and understand the following:
1. Acceptance of terms and conditions By completing the registration form for a particular workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”) and they will be incorporated into the contract between us (“Contract”). You will ensure that your employees, partners, agents, contractors, subcontractors and any other person attending the Workshop on your behalf shall comply with these Terms. The Contract is formed when we send you a booking confirmation
2. Payment The fee for attending the Workshop (“Registration Fee”) will be as stated on the registration form for the relevant Workshop from time to time. Prices are exclusive of VAT except where expressly stated otherwise. All payments for the Registration Fee must be made in full at the time of completing the registration form and in any event prior to the date of the Workshop. If payment is not received within 7 days of your registration, your registration will be cancelled and the payment of any refund will be at our complete discretion. Payment will be made via our merchant account provider (and you consent to us passing your necessary details to the merchant account provider and to them processing necessary information about you) or directly to our bank account, as notified to you. We reserve the right to run price promotions as we think fit.
3. Refunds All tickets for the Workshop shall be non-refundable except as set out in paragraphs 4 and 5 below. However, if you are unable to attend the Workshop for any reason you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with the name of a substitute to attend the Workshop on your behalf and on receipt of this email we shall make such substitution and allow the substitute access to the Workshop. We may at our discretion charge an administration fee of up to £50 for making such substitution.
4. Cancellation There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel the Workshop. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the Registration Fee that you have paid to us and we will
make very effort to provide you with such refund within 60 days of the date of cancellation.
5. Postponement or change to venue There may be circumstances in which we need to postpone the Workshop or change the venue at which Workshop is to be held and if we do, we shall advise you of this as soon as we possibly can. If the postponement is for more than 6 months after the publicised date of the Workshop or the replacement venue is more than 50 miles away from the publicised venue, you may cancel your ticket by emailing us at email@example.com and we shall provide you with a full refund.
6. Liability and Disclaimer – important, you must read this Our sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such Workshop and we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses. In providing this workshop, no person is acting as your solicitor or providing you with legal advice. We are providing you with training and guidance.
7. Your obligations If you act in any way which in our opinion is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person at the Workshop, you will be required to leave the Workshop and we shall not be liable to refund your Registration Fee or any other payment. You must comply at all times with the health and safety policy of the venue. You must comply with all requests from us or the venue with regard to health and safety and failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the workshop (in which case no refund will be provided). You may not bring any equipment or items of a hazardous or dangerous nature to the Workshop. You shall not cause any damage to any part of the venue (including outside areas, and all inside walls, flooring, fixtures and fittings). You are solely liable for any damage caused by you, your employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents to any such area of the venue and shall fully reimburse us in relation to any damage so caused. You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times and we accept no liability for any damage to, loss of or theft of any of your belongings or other items brought to the Workshop by you.
8. Promotional materials and materials at the Workshop You agree that we may include your details in any promotional materials relating to the Workshop and/or any materials used at the Workshop. We are not liable for errors or omissions contained in such information. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for any such promotional materials and any materials used at the Workshop (including course notes, slides, brochures, articles and case studies) belongs to us and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent. You may use such materials for your own business purposes only and may not reproduce, publish or deal with such materials in any way for any commercial use. We reserve the right to change the published programme (including the publicised speakers) or materials as we think fit.
9. Photography and filming We may wish to photograph or film the Workshop and reserve the right to do so for the purposes of promoting future workshops or otherwise. You consent to us (or any other person attending the Workshop) photographing or filming you and any persons attending the Workshop with you. You may not photograph or video the Workshop without our prior consent.
10. Data protection We will communicate with you using the contact details provided on the Registration Form for the purposes of the Workshop. You agree that we may retain your personal data for the purposes of informing you of future events.
11. Tickets We shall not send you tickets for the workshop. We will have your name on the attendee list and if you have paid the Registration Fee you shall be provided with access to the Workshop.
12. Travel, accommodation and refreshments You shall be responsible for making and paying for your own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Workshop. If you are late at the workshop or prevented from attending the Workshop due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the Workshop until you arrive.
13. Disability, medical conditions and dietary requirements If you have any disability or medical condition that requires us to make special arrangements for you or any special dietary requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and in any workshop at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the Workshop.
14. Deposit. A deposit of £50 is required at the point of reserving your place on the workshop. This deposit is non refundable. Please pay the remainder of the fee for the workshop two full weeks in advance otherwise your place may be taken by somebody else and there will be no refund available. There is no exception to this term and no correspondence will be entered into regarding said deposit.
15.Limitations of Liability Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken by us to ensure security and safety at the workshop, we shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you whatsoever in relation to the Workshop, save that nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to limit the liability of any person for death or personal injury caused by negligence. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, any fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability for which it is unlawful to exclude or limit liability. Our total liability for any matter arising out of the Contract shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Workshop and we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you for any consequential loss whatsoever.
16. Governing law These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.